Paul Robertson is the Youth Culture Specialist for Youth Unlimited (Toronto Youth for Christ). He has 40 years of working with youth including raising four grown sons of his own. Paul graduated from the University of Western Ontario with a Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Education degrees. After teaching high school for five years, Paul has been with Youth Unlimited for 36 years.
Paul has done various radio interviews, television appearances, and written many articles on youth culture. He has spoken extensively in Canada and the United States. Paul also partners with Walt Mueller at the Center for Parent/Youth Understanding in Elizabeth, Pennsylvania.
His “Understanding Today’s Youth” seminars have been presented to thousands of social workers, professional groups, civic leaders, parents, educators, pastors, and youth workers.
Paul has been married to Marg, a public elementary school teacher, for 40 years. Their four grown sons, Ian, Aaron, Bryon, and Nathan have been the joy of their lives. He is also the proud grandfather of Matthew, Owen, Colin, Cameron, Oliver, and Avery Robertson.
Tel: (416) 520-6831
- The Reality of Growing Up in Cyber Space
- 7 Youth Culture Trends Every Parent/Youthworker Should Know
- Setting Boundaries to Build Character
- Understanding the Teenage Brain
- Understanding a Generation Who Adore Themselves
- Dealing with the Plague of Pornography
- The Power of Pictures in Today’s Youth Culture